Search This Blog

Saturday, February 15, 2020

2 years

2 years ago I found out that I was pregnant with my third child. Even though I had felt the pull to have one final child, I was very hesitant to actually have it come to fruition. Not only was I in the best shape of my life, I was not looking forward to the pregnancy woes and the actual difficulty that having another child brings. For over half my pregnancy and even after my baby was born, I focused so much on the negative changes rather than the blessings. But, I know that the experience of having my baby come into our family was meant to be. I have learned lessons I could have learned no other way. Most importantly, I have been knocked down and humbled more than I ever thought possible. I have had days that I wasn't sure I would be able to make it to the end. But, I did. I am here. I am still standing. And that counts for something. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails