Hi Sara-It's so fun to see your blog!!!! It took me awhile to figure who Das Wenigste der Welt was;) What does that mean? So good to hear from you and finally get to see all of your cute family!!-Leann
Sarah, enjoyed reading this! One thing that I try to do is to just give the other person the benefit of the doubt. Unless I know for sure that person means what they say, I will politely confront them in my own way. But other then that, I think we just need to be more forgiving because noone is perfect and we all have our struggles!!
2 comments:
Hi Sara-It's so fun to see your blog!!!! It took me awhile to figure who Das Wenigste der Welt was;) What does that mean? So good to hear from you and finally get to see all of your cute family!!-Leann
Sarah, enjoyed reading this! One thing that I try to do is to just give the other person the benefit of the doubt. Unless I know for sure that person means what they say, I will politely confront them in my own way. But other then that, I think we just need to be more forgiving because noone is perfect and we all have our struggles!!
Post a Comment